My Blog List

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Sunday Morning

Good Morning, it's January 31st, and my birthday passed, and well, it was not one to brag about.  Didn't do anything, didn't get anything, can't even spend anything!  LOL.  Oh Well, what can you do. 

My mom called this morning, and told me my Dad fell at 1:30 this morning when he tried to get out of bed while he was asleep at the hospital.  He's got a cut above his eye, and since he's on coumadin he bled ALOT, and now looks like someone hit him with a bat or something b/c of all the bruising.  I will go see him a little later, have to run a few errands here at home, and get some more laundry done.  My son is FINALLY going back to school.  He's been on 'break' since December 19th.  He's in an all year round school, and he went on Christmas break on the 19th, and then on the 1st of January started his "break" of one month.  So he goes back on Feb 2nd, I love him dearly but I need him to go back to school!!!!  So I have to get all his uniforms in order, get the afternoon snacks back in the house, and all that good stuff. 

I really want to get back into my sewing, but having so much on my plate with my dad still in the hospital, the back and fourth taking my mom to and from, and just the daily happenings here at home, have me pooped!  I wish I could find the extra time to just get to cut some fabric. 

I leaned of a new Applique BOM from Morning Glory Designs.   I haven't done much of applique, but this looks so beautiful, that I just might try it.  It's only one block a month, so I'm assuming that I can do that in little spurts here and there.  I just need to get to the fabric store to buy all my fabrics.  :-)

Well, off to run some errands.  You all have a good day!  ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Hope things are going well with your dad. I hear we are getting our swap blocks soon! how exciting that will be!

    ReplyDelete